Want to learn how to Add Online course in Webflow site? In this article, we will unveil the processes and steps on adding an Owwlish course to Webflow. Webflow is a no-code tool for web design. It allows you to build functional, interactive websites without writing even a single line of code.
Before going through the integration instructions, please make sure to create your Owwlish online course and set up your Webflow site first. For instructions on how to create courses with Owwlish, you may check out this video:
CREATE AND ADD ONLINE COURSE TO WEBFLOW
Step 1: Integrate Owwlish with Webflow by Adding the Base Script
- Log in to Owwlish, then go to Settings and click Integrate. Choose Webflow from the platforms provided.
After you have successfully created your online courses in Owwlish, here are easy-to-follow steps on how to build an online course in Webflow.
- Go to the Owwlish app, then select the settings menu and click integrate. After that, you can then now select a platform, and choose Webflow.
- In the popup, enter a nickname for your website (anything you want) and enter the URL of your Webflow site. Next, click the Create button.
- You’ll be taken to the Connected Sites page (also accessible in the Settings menu). Click the top row under the column Client ID, which should be a long string of random numbers.
- In the popup, copy the entire code from the box which you’ll soon be pasting into your Webflow site editor:
- Login to your Webflow site builder, locate the pages tab in the left-hand toolbar, create a new page and name it the name of your course.
- Add Online Course to Webflow by Pasting the Specific Course Script
- It’s now time to add the specific online course script to Webflow:
- In the Webflow site editor, first drag and drop a container element onto your page first, as this allows you to set the margin as well as to center your course.
- Drag and drop an embed element onto your page by dragging it from the Add Elements tab. Now click on the embed element to open an html box.Paste your Owwlish course embed code into the html box settings for your embed element, then click the Save and Close button on the bottom right.
Step 2: Publish Your Course Page
Once you’ve customized your URLs and set up your permissions, just preview and publish your page. Congratulations! You’ve built an online course on your Webflow site with the help of Owwlish. Now you know how to add online course to Webflow. Your students can now easily log in and sign up for your Owwlish course through that page you’ve created!
Additional Tips for You!
Did you know that you have the option to fully customize your own CSS with Owwlish if you need to? This gives you full control on how to stylize your website and match your Owwlish course to the overlook and feel of your site’s brand.
Need to update your Owwlish course with more lessons or need to put additional information to keep your courses relevant? You can simply make these changes on Owwlish app and any changes you make will be automatically reflected on your Webflow site!
- Embedding Presentations into Owwlish Online Courses
- How to Add an Owwlish Course to a Duda Site
- How to Add an Owwlish Course to a Shopify Site
- How to Add an Owwlish Course to a Squarespace Site
- How to Add an Owwlish Course to a Weebly Site (Old Builder)
- How to Add an Owwlish Course to a Weebly/Square Site
- How to Add an Owwlish Course to a Wix Site
- How to Add an Owwlish Course to a WordPress Site I’m getting a “URL Mismatch” error after integrating my course on my website