Which means, Owwlish now integrates with Zapier Online Courses and pretty much everything!
Zapier online courses! – A number of you I’ve spoken to over the past few months have mentioned your interest in utilizing the power of Zapier with your Owwlish courses. Well, to that end, I’m excited to share some fantastic news: our Zapier integration is now live in beta mode!
This means you can now connect our platform with over 2,000 other apps to automate tasks, streamline workflows, and bring efficiency to your daily operations.
With this new integration, creators can unlock a host of possibilities:
- Receive an email notification when a new learner joins your course.
- Automatically add new learners to your email list in Mailchimp or other email services.
- Tag existing learners in Active Campaign when they sign up for an additional course.
- Send a congratulatory email to learners as they complete specific milestone lessons in your course.
- Enroll new learners in one of your Owwlish courses automatically when they purchase a related eCommerce product in Shopify.
- Unenroll learners from your course in the event of a refund processed through Stripe.
That said, it’s important to reiterate that our integration with Zapier is still in beta. This means that you might run into a few hiccups, either when authenticating your Owwlish account or when setting up your Zaps. If you get stuck or want some help, don’t hesitate to let us know.
To get started, simply create an account at Zapier.com (which now offers free unlimited zaps btw), create a new ‘Zap’, then search for ‘Owwlish’ in the Action or Trigger box, and finally, authenticate your Owwlish account.
Finally, check out our full support article on how to connect Zapier to your Owwlish site.